Send Key Worker – Staffordshire – Assessment & Planning Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a SEND Key Worker to join our clients Assessment & Planning Team in Staffordshire.
As a successful SEND Key Worker, you will work with partners and families in Staffordshire to enable vulnerable children and young people to be safe and secure; to promote physical and emotional well-being and to help them achieve their full potential within their communities.
Your benefits as a Send Key Worker:
- £15.26 per hour
- Training and development opportunities
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Send Key Worker in Staffordshire?
- You will act as a keyworker for adults and children with special educational needs & disability and co-ordinate and call on the support of key qualified Social work, Educational Psychology, Health, and any other professional who you require contributions from in terms of specialist assessment and episodes of work
- You will develop collaborative relationships with individuals with special educational needs and a disability of all ages, and their families, that promote choice and independence, respecting diversity and difference and reach agreement on appropriate tangible and realistic outcomes
- You will understand risks and identify strategies to explain, avoid or manage risk appropriately
- You will collaborate with other professionals, within independent futures, Families First or other organisations, in order to fully understand need and enable individuals to achieve their outcome and to be as independent as possible
- You will identify and explore, with the individual and their family, innovative and appropriate options to support their individual agreed, outcomes, facilitating individuals making informed choices
Essential requirements of this Send Key Worker role:
- NVQ3/equivalent qualification (or a willingness to undertake) and experience in a relevant discipline i.e. education, social care, childcare, advice and guidance or related subject or equivalent experience
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Significant experience of planning personalised individual support for adults, young people, or children with a disability
- SEND experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.