SEND Teacher – Cheshire East
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a SEND Teacher to join our client’s team in Cheshire East.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a SEND Teacher who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this SEND Teacher role:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as SEND Teacher:
- To provide high quality teaching that will enable pupils to make progress not just academically but socially and emotionally. You must be creative and have high expectations.
- An understanding of ASC would be useful to support the planning and delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum to enable our pupils to achieve their full potential in all areas.
- To facilitate this, you’ll plan and deliver lessons across several subjects that support young people achieving accreditation, building self-esteem and confidence.
- To supervise and provide support and guidance to our Teaching Assistants and Higher-Level Teaching Assistants and play a key role in their Professional Development Reviews.
- Take responsibility for implementing school policies and practices, including those relating to safeguarding and equality of opportunity.
- To carefully monitoring the health, well-being, and personal care of our pupils; informing Pastoral/clinical/ SEND support teams and any other relevant professionals of any concerns.
- Qualified Teacher status
- Experience in achieving outstanding outcomes
- Thorough working knowledge of the curriculum and how to adapt this for pupils with SEN
- Experience of working with young people with ASD
- Understanding of the Safeguarding principles and Child Protection procedures