SEND Teaching Assistant – Manchester
Grade 3 £19,264 to £20,043 per annum pro rata
Contract Type: Permanent / Term Time Only
Hours: Full Time 35 hours per week
Start date: ASAP
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant to join our client in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly skilled and successful team.
Our client is looking for a consistently humble, resilient, and enthusiastic SEND Teaching Assistant.
Your benefits as a SEND Teaching Assistant:
- Grade 3 £19,264 to £20,043 per annum pro rata
- Highly supportive team and management
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development opportunitied
Essential requirements of this SEND Teaching Assistant role:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification and/or experience
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent Behaviour Management skills
- Passionate about education in an urban setting
- High expectations and a moral commitment to learning, achievement and the creation of a rich learning environment
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.