SENH Lead Teacher – Manchester
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a SENH Lead Teacher to join our client based in Manchester.
Your benefits as a Lead Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Lead Teacher:
You will be working with support teaching staff, residential therapeutic parents and social workers to create the best possible educational outcomes for pupils. This post will provide an opportunity to lead, challenge and innovate whilst directing the school to continue its journey from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’.
What we are looking for in a Lead Teacher:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- QTS (Required)
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*