Senior Best Interests Assessor – Newham – Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Best Interest Assessor to join a Safeguarding Team based in Newham.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Best Interests Assessor?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Best Interests Assessor:
The post holder will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the service, including workflow and referral management and the line management of staff members. A key part of the role is working collaboratively across the Adults and Health Directorate, the Local Authority and with our local partners both in borough and in neighbouring boroughs. The Senior Best Interests Assessor conducts assessments and reviews under the Mental Capacity Act 2005 Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) to assess mental capacity for relevant decisions and establish if a person is being deprived of their liberty and ensure decisions made are in their best interests.
What we are looking for in a Senior Best Interests Assessor:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.