Senior Care Manager – Bromley
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Care Manager to join a busy team based in Bromley.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Care Manager?
- Flexible working opportunities
- Great learning and development opportunities
Essential requirements for the role:
Experience providing care management and safeguarding support and Best Interest assessments and maybe required to provide supervision/support to less experienced staff.
Some experience of supervision is desired but not essential.
What we are looking for in a Senior Care Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.