Senior Commissioning Manager – Newham – SEND/Mental Health/Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Commissioning Manager to join Newham Children and Young People’s services.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Evidence of continuous managerial and professional development.
- Experience of working in children’s social care/education services/adult social care/SEND.
- Experience of preparing and presenting complex reports and making recommendations for change to senior managers.
- Substantial experience of effective project management and delivery with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of procurement activities, such as tendering and contract management.
- A demonstrable track record of budget management and delivering financial and other efficiency savings.
- Experience of stakeholder communication, management and negotiation, to a range of audiences including senior management, service professionals and service users to achieve service objective.
- A demonstrable track record of delivering results on time, to a high quality and to budget.
What we are looking for in a Senior Commissioning Manager:
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent in a relevant area, or equivalent by experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of legislation and strategy/policy frameworks for children and young people with SEND
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *