Senior Educational Psychologist
Our client in North London is offering the opportunity to join a friendly and well-regarded Educational Psychology Service as a Senior Educational Psychologist.
Benefits of the role:
- A senior leadership team, committed to supporting team belonging and wellbeing.
- A friendly, efficient dedicated administrative support team.
- Individual and peer supervision
- Whole service and Individual CPD
- Opportunities to join interest groups and conversation clubs.
- An attractive and well-appointed central office base close to shops and cafés.
- Hybrid working and IT equipment support.
- Free car parking to provide easy access to the team base.
Main responsibilities as a Senior Educational Psychologist:
- To work collaboratively as part of the Senior Leadership team. The primary task is to ensure there is a clear, well communicated, and high-quality EP service for the children and young people and their families, through schools and the community.
- Lead a team that includes Educational Psychologists, Assistant Educational Psychologists and Trainee Educational Psychologists.
- This is an interesting opportunity for applicants who have at least 3 years’ experience as a qualified Educational Psychologist, are interested in moving into a leadership role and want to make a difference at a service and local area level.
Psychology degree (or BPS equivalent); professional qualification in Educational Psychology (doctorate, masters or equivalent); and registration with the HCPC as a practitioner psychologist. Three years of experience as a main grade educational psychologist working with a local authority context.