Senior Mental Health Practitioner – Community CAMHS
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Band 7 Senior Mental Health Practitioner to join the Community CAMHS Team based in Swindon.
If you are an experienced Mental Health Practitioner looking for a new challenge then this is the role for you!
What’s in it for you?
- High pay rate
- Can accommodate flexible/compressed hours
- Supportive team
What will you be doing?
- Provide assessments and interventions to young people who present in crisis at the general hospital.
- Offer telephone support to professionals, carers, family and young people who are contacting the service in crisis.
- Daily duty rota.
- Complete risk assessments.
What we are looking for:
- Valid HCPC, NMC or Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in Social Work, Nursing or Occupational Therapy
- Degree level or equivalent in Nursing, Social Work or Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.