Senior Occupational Therapist – Bolton – Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to join our clients Disabilities Team in Bolton.
As a successful Senior Occupational Therapist, you will be providing a specialist needs assessment for people with disabilities.
Your benefits as a Senior Occupational Therapist:
- £35 per hour pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
What will you be doing as a Senior Occupational Therapist in Bolton?
- To formulate individual client centred care plans that promotes independence by offering advice, techniques, equipment, adaptations, and support
- To provide specialist advice and support to service users, carers and care providers on the nature, impact and management of disability offering formalised training where appropriate
Essential requirements of this Senior Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Full UK licence and access to your own transport
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.