Senior Occupational Therapist – Oxford – Community
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join a busy Community Team based in Oxford.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Occupational Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
More information about the role of a Senior Occupational Therapist:
- This is a face to face role and travel across the county of Oxfordshire will be needed.
- Admin can be done from an office base or home.
- There will be expectation to support on site at the John Radcliffe hospital at times to speak to people who are being discharged with Home First.
What we are looking for in a Senior Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy