Senior Physiotherapist – Bolton – Promoting Independence
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Physiotherapist to join a Promoting Independence Team based in Bolton.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Physiotherapist?
- Long term funding
- High pay rate
- Top of the range facilities and equipment
- Hybrid working
- Free DBS application
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Physiotherapist:
To provide specialist input into meeting the needs of people with disabilities with a view to promoting their independence by offering Physiotherapy advice /techniques, equipment, adaptations and support. The post holder will work as part of an integrated service with health colleagues, housing and the voluntary sector as needed, to provide a quick, managed and supportive service for people being discharged from hospital to home.
What we are looking for in a Senior Physiotherapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Physiotherapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy