Senior Physiotherapist – Mental Health – Charity Organisation
Mental Health – Charity Organisation
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join a Charity Organisation based in Brent, London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-award-winning organisation, who help some of society’s most vulnerable people live meaningful lives.
As a successful Physiotherapist, you will be working in a vibrant community, providing Physiotherapy support to older people and people with dementia.
Your benefits as a Senior Physiotherapist:
- Up to £35 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
What will you be doing as a Senior Physiotherapist in Brent?
- You will be developing the Physiotherapy service in the centre in conjunction with the Registered Manager and Service Manager, establishing a treatment area, exercise area
- You will be completing initial assessments of referred residents who have been identified as having complex needs and provide short term treatment, accordingly, following the home’s protocols and multi-disciplinary team’s identified priorities
- You will be responding to referrals from the MDT within a given time
- You will be providing a wide variety of Physiotherapy treatment options and interventions to residents including falls prevention advice, splinting, manual therapy, pain management where appropriate, and signpost to other private and statutory physiotherapy as necessary
- You will be implementing and supervising individual and group exercise programmes to maintain function and rehabilitate where applicable, working with the Living well Team, volunteers, and care workers
- You will be maintaining and improving the balance, transferring ability and mobility of residents providing / recommending walking aids or bed mobility aids / devices as appropriate
Essential requirements of this Senior Physiotherapist role:
- Qualified Physiotherapist
- Valid HCPC registration
- Extensive experience of working in a hospital, or community setting
- Extensive experience of working with adults with neurological impairments
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.