Senior Practice Educator – Adults – Greenwich
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practice Educator to join our client based in Greenwich.
What’s in it for you as Senior Practice Educator?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practice Educator:
- To support the Professional Educator to manage the implementation of the
- Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) in Health and Adult Services
- To mentor Social Work Degree Apprentices, providing support, guidance, and links with the HEI.
- To support and assess several NQSWs in collaboration with Line Managers.
- To assist and direct Managers and Supervisors in assessing the development and progress of NQSWs towards the required Professional Capability Framework and KSS and SWE standards.
As a Senior Practice Educator you will deal promptly with all matters requiring the post holder’s personal attention. You will also be fully conversant with relevant statutory provisions and the Council’s constitution, processes and procedures and need to develop the full range of managerial and professional skills and knowledge to satisfy the requirements of the post.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *