Senior Practice Educator – SEND – Greenwich
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practice Educator to join our client based in Greenwich.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practice Educator:
- To support and contribute to Teaching Partnership work streams relevant to role
- To support the Professional Educator and Principal Social Worker to audit and quality assure the implementation and the consistency of casework and the ASYE Process across Health and Adults Services.
- To review audit social care practice and to recommend improvements to meet best practice standards.
- To work with colleagues in Children’s SW Practice Academy in relation to quality and procedure to ensure consistency of approach and quality of outcomes of the Joint ASYE programme.
As a Senior Practice Educator you will deal promptly with all matters requiring the post holder’s personal attention. You need to be fully conversant with relevant statutory provisions and the Council’s constitution, processes, and procedures and develop the full range of managerial and professional skills and knowledge to satisfy the requirements of the post..
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *