Senior Practitioner – Birmingham – Children’s
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the busy team at a Birmingham based Children’s Team.
Our qualified Children’s Senior Practitioner will have experience of working within a cared for children’s team or a safeguarding children’s team.
What will it give you as a Children’s Senior Practitioner?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £33.30 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Children’s Senior Practitioner:
- You will be part of IASCC Team Senior Team, a team of 4 APs leading various services.
- The assessment team provides parenting assessments as well as domestic abuse risk and/or vulnerability assessments of victims and/or perpetrators.
- The AP will hold a small case load of 4 while supervising, supporting, and coordinating a team of 4 parenting assessors (2 senior assessors and 2 assessors).
As Children’s Senior Practitioner you will be responsible for working to keep children in need of help and protection or in public care safe. You will work directly with the child or young person and their family or carer to build a working relationship that facilitates meaningful and sustainable change whilst maintaining the focus on risk.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*