Senior Practitioner – Birmingham
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join our client’s Team based in Birmingham.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- Supporting children and young people who are subject to Child Protection plans and Child in Need plans.
- Work on cases with increased complexity, including Care Proceedings.
- Contribute to team management, deputising for the team leaders and potentially supervising work of an ASYE or students.
- Actively taking part in reflective supervision and group supervision.
As a senior practitioner, you will build strong and respectful working relationships with families, their support network, and our partner agencies also you will ensure that children and young people are actively involved in our work and their voice is captured in our case recording.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- 4yrs + Experience
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
MIDK – 171516