Senior Practitioner – Lambeth – FSCP TEAM
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Team Manager to join a busy FSCP Team in Lambeth.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Senior Practitioner:
- To be responsible for the management and ongoing development of services to support the Children & Families Service in delivering and improving services to children and families. This involves personally undertaking policy work, managing the effective local delivery, and commissioning of services.
- Managing operational and support staff in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Effective management of a budget. Ensuring that services agreed and provided are delivered according to agreed work plans within available resources.
As a Senior Practitioner, you will ensure that the timescales set out in the protocol for the Judicial Management of Public Law Child Care Proceedings are met in all Public Law Proceedings. You will be responsible for management of complex childcare cases through Family Proceedings Court and the High Court.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*