Senior Practitioner – Ealing/Hammersmith and Fulham/Hounslow
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to lead and monitor the performance and care delivery of the nursing staff in the MINT team. This role is based in the following areas: Ealing/Hammersmith and Fulham/Hounslow.
The successful Senior Practitioner will participate in review of clinical policies and guidelines relevant to the area and support and implement changes to practice.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent progression opportunities
- supportive management
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- To deliver a service within the agreed financial envelope ensuring maximum value in terms of clinical and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure that a culture of effective risk management is present in the team.
- To carry a clinical caseload as agreed with team manager and service manager and to take a lead on management of complex cases and supporting staff in management of such cases.
- To ensure that the team functions in line with the care group core business.
- To coordinate recruitment and selection of staff within the team, leading on decisions as designated by the team manager and service manager.
- To respond to communications regarding team issues.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.