Senior Practitioner – Gillingham – Children Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Senior Practitioner to join our client’s team in Medway.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Senior Practitioner who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £42 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Senior Practitioner:
- You will be part of Meliota’s Senior Team, a team of 4 APs leading various services.
- The assessment team provides parenting assessments as well as domestic abuse risk and/or vulnerability assessments of victims and/or perpetrators.
- The AP will hold a small case load of 4 while supervising, supporting and coordinating a team of 4 parenting assessors (2 senior assessors and 2 assessors).
As a Child and Family Social Worker you will be responsible for working to keep children in need of help and protection or in public care safe. You will work directly with the child or young person and their family or carer to build a working relationship that facilitates meaningful and sustainable change whilst maintaining the focus on risk.
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
The person specification is a picture of skills, knowledge and experience required to carry out the job. It has been used to draw up the advert and will also be used in the shortlisting and interview process for this post.
They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*