Senior Practitioner – Hackney – Adults Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy Adults Disabilities Team based in Hackney.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Opportunity to work in one of London’s best ranked local authorities.
- Great learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive pay rate and excellent hybrid working opportunities.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Prior experience of day to day management of selected staff within Adult Services including performance management and regular supervision.
- Ability to evidence Promote the Personalisation/ Strengths based agenda and support
implementation of Self Directed Support.
- Experience carrying out complex assessments, proportionate to need and risk ensuring agreed outcomes are being met.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.