Senior Practitioner – Hackney – Forensic/Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy Forensic/Safeguarding Team based in Hackney.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- To provide a comprehensive social work service to all patients within the unit. This includes active contribution of the social care perspective to forensic risk assessment and care planning.
- To act as Social Supervisor for certain discharged patients subject to Ministry of Justice Restriction orders and to act as nominated Care Co-ordinator for certain other discharged patients, as determined on clinical grounds.
- To liaise effectively with statutory and non-statutory bodies in formulating comprehensive assessments of need and in identifying appropriate resources for service users.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.