Senior Practitioner – Hackney, London – Adults Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the busy team at a Hackney, based Adults Safeguarding Team.
The Senior Practitioner opportunity gives the successful candidate the opportunity to develop managerial skills, as you plan and monitor tasks that enable the successful delivery of the business objectives of your designated team.
What will it give you as a Senior Practitioner?
• Hybrid operations
• Total amount of cases
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- Planning and monitoring tasks that enables the successful delivery of the business objectives of your designated team
- Responsible for the effective appraisal and supervision of staff to deliver services that will achieve continuous improvement of the Council
- To ensure compliance with Safeguarding Adults according to all relevant local and national policy and legislation
- Develop and establish high standards of practice and to be accountable for service delivery in line with departmental standards working autonomously but also accountable to your team manager at all times
- Help develop and implement strategies for the delivery of personalisation, self-directed support and well being.
As the senior practitioner You will work closely with the Team Manager and Consultant Social Worker towards identifying priorities and achieving appropriate balance between development and practice work. You will also ensure that predefined targets and outcomes are met keeping the Team Manager and SMT informed of progress as required.
The senior practitioner will also have sound knowledge of performance indicators, targets and standards and to perform to a high standard within a challenging performance management culture.
The role offers a competitive rate with flexible hybrid working opportunities and learning and development within a supportive team.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Current registration with HCPC
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
Get in touch on 020 8167 5442 or firstname.lastname@example.org