Senior Practitioner – Haringey – Hospital Discharge
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy Hospital Discharge Team based in Haringey.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Competitive rate of pay (up to £36p/h)
- Home working (face-to-face visits)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities in a supportive team.
Essential requirements for the role:
You will have knowledge and experience in hospital discharge work, supporting service users with complex mental health and social care needs. You will have sound knowledge and experience in working with the Care Act 2014, MCA 2005, MHA 1983 (including S117), court of protection applications and service users with immigration restrictions including those with NRPF. Practice in line with strength-based practice.
You will take the lead in Discharge to Assess processes on behalf of the Local Authority and contribute to decision making for use of local recourses and funded care. Teach/develop awareness of community resources amongst colleagues to reduce length of stay in hospital.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.