Senior Practitioner – Herefordshire – South Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the unique team at a Herefordshire based South Team.
What will it give you as a Senior Practitioner:
- Supportive team and management
- Access to in-house training and wider team learning events
- £35 per hour
- Hybrid operations.
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- To provide a professional social work service to adults (including older people) with
physical, sensory, or learning disabilities and their carers (including those who are
terminally ill) with a particular focus on enquiries into allegations of significant harm
- Working with individuals and/or their families and multi-disciplinary
colleagues, providing practical assistance, advice, and information, working with
community supports and liaison with other agencies, seeking the help of other
professionals as necessary.
- To assess, sometimes jointly with staff from other teams, service users’ and carers needs including evaluating the level of risk, in accordance with agreed criteria and Departmental policies.
We are looking for a Senior Practitioner who is flexible and can meet the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment. You will have experience of completing Social Care Needs assessment for people who have complex health needs around discharge, in order support a safe discharge from the virtual ward arrangement to their home, so it can be as seamless transition for them.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel:
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*