Senior Practitioner – Islington – Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy Adults Team based in Islington.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Very competitive rate!
- Super supportive team.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Essential requirements for a Senior Practitioner:
- Senior / Leadership experience in an Adults Social Care setting.
- Experience working well alongside others and ensuring a person centred approach.
- Experienced at undertaking reviews and assessments to a high standard and supporting other members of the team in this.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.