Senior Practitioner – Islington – Complex Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy Complex Care Team based in Islington.
As Senior Social Worker Social Worker, a key part of your role will be to give leadership and support to staff within the team to carry out the full spectrum of statutory responsibilities under the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and other related law and policy; carry out their roles in a strengths based way, to a high quality, and always seeking to reflect on and continually improve practice.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Up to £37 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Hybrid Working
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- Manage a small caseload
- Supervise 4-5 members of staff including NQSW and social workers
- To drive positive cultural change, embodying and promoting the commitment to strength-based practice model, with a person-centred approach, promoting independence, community connection and measurable outcomes
- Support people to avoid admission to acute health settings and care homes wherever possible working closely with health partners
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.