Senior Practitioner – Kent – 0-25 Disability Service
Senior Practitioner – 0-25 Disability Service – Medway – Up to £45,375 per annum
This is an exciting time to be joining the 0-25 disability service as a Senior Practitioner and be part of our Children’s Social Care improvement journey.
If you have experience in a similar role and are looking for your next opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
Your benefits in this role:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme package
- access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
- Travel plan discount
- Assisted car purchase scheme
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for working and managing a complex caseload delivering high quality casework to disabled children and disabled young adults to achieve positive outcomes.
- You will be provided with a Microsoft Surface Pro and mobile phone to support mobile working.
- You will also be responsible for the practice of student social workers on placement within the team.
- You have a Social Work England registration
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You hold a full UK licence
- You have Post-qualified experience in Social Work
- You have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.