Senior Practitioner – Kingston & Richmond – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a Safeguarding Team based in Kingston & Richmond.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- £3,000 welcome bonus
- access to free parking at your main place of work
- 29 days annual leave, increasing to 33 days after 2 years and 35 days after four years with bank holidays in addition
- local government salary and pension scheme (LGPS or Teachers Pension)
- hybrid working, enabling you to work from home, office or the community, with access to the technology and equipment to support you
- working with a wide range of families from diverse backgrounds with different presenting issues
- travel assistance package for business use, including car and cycle mileage reimbursement, annual season ticket loan or business Oyster cards
- a minimum of 12 protected Development Days each year for all staff
- support and recognition from a stable senior leadership team with an open door culture
- managers who recognize complexity of cases and load, value hard work, provide reassurance, build confidence and facilitate career development and progression opportunities
- a huge range of additional professional development opportunities as part of our regional Social Work Teaching Partnership.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- Supporting children and young people who are subject to Child Protection plans and Child in Need plans
- Building strong and respectful working relationships with families, their support network and our partner agencies
- Work on cases with increased complexity, including Care Proceedings
- Contribute to team management, deputizing for the team leaders and potentially supervising work of an ASYE or students
- Ensuring that children and young people are actively involved in our work and their voice is captured in our case recording
- Actively taking part in reflective supervision and group supervision
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Relevant Social Work qualification
- Completion of ASYE
- Active Social Work England registration
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organization (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.