Senior Practitioner – Leicestershire – Screening Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy Screening Team based in Leicestershire.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Non-case holding role
- Excellent rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Supportive team management
- Potential for long term contracts
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- Candidates must have experience of working in a fast paced children’s duty team, sound application of thresholds and provide oversight, screening and direction in contract enquiries within a tight timeframe
- Under the direction of the Team Manager, to be responsible overseeing the day-to-day operation of the duty system, ensuring that referrals are dealt with promptly and being appropriately brought to the Team Manager’s attention. To participate as required in the team duty rota.
- To be responsible for a limited caseload of complex cases, undertaking initial and core assessments and implementing service plans, where relevant.
- To attend/chair weekly case review meetings and agree and negotiate tasks/activities on cases; attend/chair a range of identified meetings including Child Protection Conferences and court.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitoner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.