Senior Practitioner – Lewes – Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join Approved Mental Health Professional Team based in Lewes.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Clear career pathways
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Attend AMHP training as required to practice competence and re-approval via the department’s re-approval procedure
- Given that a proportion of the AMHP’s duty role is to undertake Mental Health Act assessments in the community and at short notice a level of out of hours
- Maintain awareness of current trends, practices, and research on mental health. Participate in governance and developments in the workplace.
As a social worker you will work with clients suffering mental distress on a short-term solution focused basis that empowers the person to resolve their current crisis. To undertake these tasks within a philosophy of recovery and social inclusion
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
SEA – 169115