Senior Practitioner – London – Adults Disabilities team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the unique team at a London based Adults Disabilities team.
A new opportunity has opened in our Adults Disabilities team as we are now expanding due to overseeing a pioneering initiative to create a Virtual Ward in the community. This will ensure patients can have access to the acute treatment they need, with the right clinical oversight in their homes, without having to be in situ within the Hospital.
What will it give you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Hybrid operations
- Supportive team and management
- Access to in-house training and wider team learning events
- £34.80 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- To provide a professional social work service to adults (including older people) with
physical, sensory, or learning disabilities and their carers (including those who are
terminally ill) with a particular focus on enquiries into allegations of significant harm
- Working with individuals and/or their families and multi-disciplinary
colleagues, providing practical assistance, advice, and information, working with
community supports and liaison with other agencies, seeking the help of other
professionals as necessary.
- To assess, sometimes jointly with staff from other teams, service users’ and carers needs including evaluating the level of risk, in accordance with agreed criteria and Departmental policies.
We are looking for a Senior Practitioner who is flexible and can meet the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment. You will have experience of completing Social Care Needs assessment for people who have complex health needs around discharge, in order support a safe discharge from the virtual ward arrangement to their home, so it can be as seamless transition for them.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*