Senior Practitioner – Medway – Children in Care
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join the Children in Care Team based in Medway.
This is an exciting time to join the Children’s Social Care Service and be part of their improvement journey.
The team in Medway have realigned their services and increased staffing capacity to ensure that their staff feel supported to achieve the best outcomes for our children, young people and families.
Your benefits as a Children in Care Senior Practitioner:
- £3,000 Retention
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme package
- Access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
- Travel plan discount
- Assisted car purchase scheme
Your duties as a Children in Care Senior Practitioner:
- Contribute to the learning and development of others either through supporting a newly qualified social worker, supervising a family support worker, acting as a Practice Assessor for students on placement, or contributing to training activities in a specialist area.
- Manage a range of complex cases.
- Be able to demonstrate expert and effective practice that reflects a commitment to relationship and strengths based practice.
- Assess and manage higher levels of risk.
- Work collaboratively with children, young people and their families and carers.
Your requirements as a Children in Care Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work