Senior Practitioner – Merton – Older Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy Older Adults team based in Merton.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Competitive pay.
- Opportunity for flexible working.
- Supportive Team.
- Free parking.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Thorough knowledge of relevant Mental Health related legislation.
- Experience managing and monitoring performance standards in areas of Social Care responsibility, such as: Safeguarding, Care Act, Reviews, Mental Capacity, DOLs.
- Excellent team working and leadership skills.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.