Senior Practitioner – Newcastle – Pre-Birth
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner (social work qualified) to join our clients Pre-Birth Team in Newcastle. As part of their ongoing commitment to improve pre-birth practice and outcomes for children and families in Newcastle, they are developing a dedicated Pre-Birth Team within Children’s Social Care.
Social Workers in Newcastle have said “Newcastle is such a good authority to work for” where “our shared vision and values are really rooted in our practice” (feedback from staff members 2021).
As an enthusiastic Senior Practitioner, you will benefit from:
- Excellent pay rate
- Dedicated and supportive workplace culture, where you will be supported to succeed
- Flexible approach to working with a combination of working from home and office
- Free car park
More information about the role of Senior Practitioner in Newcastle:
- The newly developed Team will provide intensive support during pregnancy to parents by completing holistic assessments of need and risk and providing specific, goal orientated support. Parents will be supported to achieve and sustain change, enabling them to provide safe appropriate parenting to their baby
- The primary aim of the Pre-birth Team is to support parents from the earliest opportunity so that they can safely care for their child from birth. This is done via intensive intervention from social workers, family support workers and other professionals
- Robust pre-birth assessments are completed alongside this work to allow evidence-based decisions to be made. We are looking for experienced social workers who are committed to providing excellent services to children and families and be part of our newly developed Pre-Birth Team
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.