Senior Practitioner – Newcastle upon Tyne – Children in Care and Care Leavers Team
We are currently recruiting a Senior Practitioner to join the Children in Care and Care Leavers Team based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular support/supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Access to training materials
What you will be doing as a Senior Practitioner?
- To undertake complex case work and take primary responsibility for specific areas of work including project work ensuring that families or individuals receive appropriate support to the highest standards.
- To prepare and present reports for meetings, conferences, and courts, etc. to agreed
- To work within the statutory framework and comply with Directorate policies, procedures and guidance.
- To promote high standards of professional practice through monitoring, reviewing and evaluation of interventions that will improve the quality of the outcomes for service users.
As a senior practitioner, you will assist the Team Manager to deliver services in accordance with agreed objectives, financial targets, quality and performance standards which will improve the outcomes for individuals and families.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
NEK – 164754