Senior Practitioner – North London – Safeguarding
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Practitioner to join the Safeguarding team based in North London. The service play a vital role in continuing the child’s journey when cases are transferred from the Assessment Service and where longer-term involvement is needed.
Our client are a busy and supportive service working with children and young people subject to child protection and children in need plans including Public Law Outline pre-proceedings work, as well as initiating care proceedings. If you are resilient and an authoritative practitioner who places children and young people and their welfare at the heart of your practice, then this is the job for you!
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- £2000 Welcome Bonus
- £1,500 paid every 6 months after 18 months of employment
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Generous annual leave
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
What you will be doingas a Senior Practitioner in North London?
- You’ll manage complex cases
- Planning intervention and support in a timely manner
- Always making sure that children and young people’s voices are heard
- positively influence your practice and recorded consistently.
- liaising effectively and efficiently with both internal and external partners
- providing high quality, evidence-based assessments.
- Support your Team Manager in developing the team, e.g., supporting, and mentoring ASYE and less experienced colleagues, and helping to implement and drive a high-performance culture.
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work