Senior Practitioner – Oldham – After Care
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join the After Care Team based in Oldham.
As a successful candidate, you will be undertaking a specialist role regarding the NEET/EET agenda and has supervisory responsibility within the team.
Your duties as an After Care Social Worker:
• Supervision of open cases for aftercare
• National care leaving and local agenda
• Local offer re-design
• New Belongings project
• Development of connectively agenda
• New housing strategy
• Interface and training re duties pre after care transfer and with ASC
• Complex MDT’s and safeguarding link with ASC and AMHS
• NEET/EET agenda
• Group work development with partner agencies such as GMYN and the RAA.
Your requirements as an After Care Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.