Senior Practitioner – Oxfordshire – Family Solutions Plus
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to join a Family Solutions Plus Team in Oxfordshire.
As a successful Senior Practitioner, you will provide professional social work to a caseload of children, young people, and families, appropriate to experience and capabilities, ensuring their views are heard.
Your benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Welcome bonus of £3,500
- Relocation package available
- Flexible working environmentProgression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- Hold and a complex caseload
- Ability to assist less experienced members of staff
- Prepare and submit written reports such as child protection reports and legal reports for care proceedings
- To attend conferences, reviews and court as required for each case presenting plans clearly
- To act as the duty worker for the team on a rotational basis, responding to new referrals
- To undertake child and family assessments for allocated families
- To investigate allegations of harm or neglect under s47 Children Act 1989 when required.
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
- You will be Social Work England registered
- Extensive, post qualified Social Work experience
- Social Work Qualified
- The legal right to work in the UK