Senior Practitioner– Penshaw- Connected Carers Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Senior Practitioner to join our client’s Connected Carers team in Penshaw.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Senior Practitioner who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent rate of pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Senior Practitioner:
- To assist with the development and delivery of on-going training for Connected Carers and to participate in support and developmental events and activities.
- To develop and maintain relationships with Connected Carers, placing authorities, and other professional organisations as required.
- To complete Special Guardianship Order (SGO) assessments / support plans and to present these to the Special Guardianship Order Panel.
- To undertake support to families once the SGO has been made and to compile support assessments.
- To undertake viability assessments regarding prospective Connected Carers.
As a senior practitioner you will help connected carers to assist children and young people to understand their birth history and issues from their past. You will prepare, record, and maintain case records and other information in accordance with safeguarding procedures and timescales.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*