Senior Practitioner – Newham – AMHP
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy team based in Newham.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner include:
- Provide, timely, creative and robust assessment/risk responses for referrals of those adults with substance issues who come to notice through locally agreed pathways and procedures, including police Merlin notification and Safeguarding Adult notifications.
- Contribute operationally to the development and implementation of local policies, procedures and systems in partnership with the local substance use Commissioning Lead, Adult Social Care Operational Director and Head of Service for SAIL.
- To work in partnership with all relevant partner agencies concerned with the health and wellbeing of those adults coming to notice as a result of substance use issues
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.