Senior Practitioner – Warrington – Children with Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to join a Children with Disabilities in Warrington.
As a successful Senior Practitioner, you will have experience of child protection, court work, and working with complexity. You should also have experience of supervising social workers or students
This is an exciting time to be joining Children Social Care in Warrington as they are embedding relationship-based practice, and they were graded ‘Good’ in our Ofsted inspection.
Your benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing as a Senior Practitioner in Warrington?
- You will provide a statutory social work service to children and families working within local and national guidance and legislation
- You will embed and adopt our systemic model of practice rooted in relational work with families, which emphasizes people’s relationships as key to understanding their experiences
- You will use evidence-based interventions to instigate change to improve outcomes for vulnerable children and families
- You will support the team manager by providing direct supervision to a small number of social workers, working alongside and with these workers to support them with complex case work where required
- You will support the wider team, for example through peer mentoring and group reflective supervision
- You will deputise in the team managers absence
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.