Senior Practitioner – West London – Adults Community and Recovery
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join the Adults Community and Recovery Team based in West London.
As a Senior Practitioner, you will lead and monitor the performance and care delivery of the staff in the MINT team; ensuring local professional leadership.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Competitive pay rate
- Diverse Work
- Supportive management
- 1 day working from home
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner?
- To participate in review of clinical policies and guidelines relevant to the area and support and implement changes to practice.
- To liaise with other organisations and professionals to promote communication and good practice; be able to undertake audit activity and supervision to other staff in service area/care group.
- To have an understanding of psychosocial interventions to include psycho-education, wellness recovery action plans and discharge planning.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.