Senior Practitioner – Wirral – Adult MASH Team
Liquid Personnel are looking for experienced Senior Practitioner to work in a adults MASH team in Dudley. The MASH team deal with new safeguarding concerns, where some one is concerned about the safety or well-being of an adult, or thinks they might be at risk of harm.
Within the MASH team, information from different agencies will be collated and used to decide what action to take. As a result, the agencies will be able to act quickly in a co-ordinated and consistent way, ensuring that at adults at risk are kept safe.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Practitioner?
- Senior position
- Excellent trust to work in
- Long term contract and high pay rate
- Mixture of remote and office based working
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- Work with complex cases in accordance with statutory responsibilities; you will deploy these responsibilities in accordance with national and local policies and procedures to secure positive outcomes for citizens.
- Manage safeguarding risk effectively,working within a multi agency environment, providing a professional social work service.
- Promote the independence and well-being of adults of working age and/or older people.
- Undertake the initial assessment of safeguarding concerns; this will involve demonstrating an understanding of Safeguarding Adults practice and policy.
- Be able to make decisions in a timely manner with multi agency partners in regard to the assessment of Safeguarding Adults concerns and the need for a s42 Care Act enquiry.
- Work in a holistic and person centred way, ensuring citizens and families remain central to the processes they are part of.
- Supervise and develop students and trainees and contribute to the development of other staff including other social workers.
- Be a qualified Social Worker with substantial experience of working in an adults team, providing advice and support to colleagues, and have a good understanding of relevant safeguarding adults legislation, policy and practice.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner::
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.