Senior Social Worker – Barking and Dagenham – Front Door/Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Front Door/Safeguarding Team based in Barking and Dagenham.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Above average rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
More information about the role:
The purpose of this role is to triage request for support and safeguarding referrals in respect of adults. Previous experience in working in a front door team and triaging referrals/requests for support is ideal but not required. The role is mostly home working with periodic office attendance for e.g. induction or relevant team meetings.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.