Senior Social Worker – Barnsley – Child Exploitation Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Child Exploitation Team based in Barnsley.
As a successful candidate, you will be required to ensure an effective multi agency response to the prevention and protection of children at risk of exploitation.
What’s in it for you?
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as Child Exploitation Senior Social Worker in Barnsley include:
- Work in partnership with children, young people and their families/carers
- Communicate skilfully and confidently in complex or high risk situations, applying an understanding
of the benefits and limitations of partnership work.
- Undertake assessments in accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy,
and procedures for the service.
- Anticipate, assess and manage risk to children and young people in more complex situations and produce high quality assessments.
- Plan, implement and review a range of interventions for children, young people, families/carers in
accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy and procedures for the
- Play a positive role in practice development within the team, through mentoring and modelling good
practice in assessment, interventions, inter- professional and inter-agency work.
Requirements as a Child Exploitation Senior Social Worker in Barnsley include:
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work qualified
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK drivers’ licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.