Senior Social Worker – Building Practice (Court Team) – Berkshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for Senior Social Worker to join our client’s team in Berkshire.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Senior Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role:
- Hybrid operations
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Competitive salary
Your duties as Senior Social Worker:
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families, and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
As a Senior Social Worker you will need to maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards. You will also write high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*