Senior Social Worker – Bury – Adoption
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Adoption Team based in Bury.
As a successful candidate, you will be working within the adoption team, assisting with family finding and matching. As will as this, the role will also include supervising two Social Workers and ensure that statutory standards are met to a timely manner and good quality.
Your benefits as an Adoption Senior Social Worker:
- Hybrid working
- Supportive team
- Excellent Pay
- Friendly authority
- Work – life balance
- Easy parking
Your duties as an Adoption Senior Social Worker:
- Communicate clearly and sensitively, building effective relationships with children, young people and families and other professionals. Listen to their views and enable their full participation in assessment, planning, and review.
- Build and maintain high quality and appropriate professional relationships with children, young people, and families to enable positive change to take place.
- Promote optimal child development and be alert to signs that may indicate that the child is not meeting key developmental milestones, has been harmed or is at risk of harm.
- Carry out in-depth and ongoing family assessment of social need and risk to children, with particular emphasis on parental capacity and capability to change.
- Ensure that the voice of the child is heard, and that families and partner agencies contribute in a meaningful way to the assessment.
Requirements as an Adoption Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.