Senior Social Worker – Cambridgeshire – CHC Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy CHC Team based in Cambridgeshire.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
The role will require you to lead on practice and performance development through the provision of high quality supervision and support of staff in line with The Care Act 2014 principles. You will take a lead on highly complex cases, working creatively in partnership with others. You will also provide leadership, through managing essential functions of the team including complex cases.
The role involves completing Care Act 2014 Assessments, Reviews, Mental Capacity Act 2005 Assessments and Best interest Decisions (where applicable) identifying individuals needs and supporting the Multidisciplinary teams’ recommendation on eligibility for NHS Continuing Healthcare.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.