Senior Social Worker – Cambridgeshire – Community Teams
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Community Team based in Cambridgeshire.
You will endorse and act in accordance with the principles of personalisation, ensuring that care and support are person-centred and as far as possible put the people with whom they work in control of their lives. In doing so you will carry out assessments of need, plan and deliver services and review outcomes with the individual, their personal networks and support providers.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- To provide professional leadership in situations which have highly complex case arrangements for assessment and support planning in situations which involve risk, complexity and safety of the service user and others.
- To provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- Complete support planning with service users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budgetary constraints through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes.
- Actively engage with, assist and provide advice to carers, conducting carers assessments when appropriate, to enable them to sustain their caring role.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.